The 12th New Englan Regional Genealogical Conference
WOVEN IN HISTORY - THE FABRIC OF NEW ENGLAND.
Full Registration (all three days)
Early Bird fee if postmarked by 28 February 2013 $110.00
Postmarked after 28 February 2013 $135.00
Single Day Registration ($90 per day)
Single day registration increases to $100 per day if postmarked after 28 February 2013.
Printed Syllabus $15.00 Syllabus on CD included with registration fee.
LIBRARIANS AND TEACHERS DAY - Wednesday, 17 April
See page four of the brochure for details.
Librarians and Teachers Day Registration $40.00
TECH DAY - Wednesday, 17 April
See page five of the brochure for details.
Tech Day $40.00
SPECIAL CONFERENCE ACTIVITIES
Wednesday, 17 April - Lowell, Massachusetts Museum Tours $35.00
Open to all. Additional fee is required.
Friday, 19 April - Friday Luncheon
· Chicken with Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce $26.00
· Baked Scrod with Ritz Cracker Crumbs $27.00
· Vegetarian – Penne with roasted vegetables, tomato basil cream sauce $26.00
Saturday, 20 April - Saturday Luncheon
· Taste of New England Grilled Chicken Salad $26.00
· Vegetarian – Taste of New England Salad without Chicken $24.00
· Honey Glazed Salmon with Mango Citrus Salsa $39.00
· Beef Tenderloin & Chicken Duo $46.00
· Vegetarian – Vegetable Lasagna $36.00
Limited participation. Conference registration and additional fee are required.
Thursday, 18 April
T-101 Genealogy from A to Z $40.00
T-111 Griffith’s Valuation: Gateway to Irish Research $30.00
Friday, 19 April
F-201 Evidence Analysis $30.00
F-221 Reading Old Documents $30.00
Saturday, 20 April
S-303 Cemetery Workshop $30.00
S-323 Baker’s Dozen Steps to Writing Research Reports $30.00