NERGC is seeking libraries, archives and museums with special collections of interest to genealogists and researchers to join us in Springfield. One table, two chairs, and signage are available at no cost for informational exhibits about special collections, Friday and Saturday, May 5th and 6th, from 10 a.m. to 3 pm.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Confirmed Organizations (as of 3/15/23)
- The Franco American Collections Consortium
- Kent Memorial Library (Suffield, CT)
- The Public Health Museum in Massachusetts
- Rhode Island Historical Society
- Rhode Island State Archives
- Rochester (NY) Genealogical Society
- Vermont State Archives and Records Administration
- Wilbraham Public Library
- Windsor Historical Society