Our virtual Exhibit Hall is shaping up to be a fun, educational, and profitable experience for both exhibitors and attendees! Check out our growing list of exhibitors:
- American Ancestors & NE Historic Genealogy Society
- American-French Genealogical Society
- Ancestor Introductions
- Antecedentia – Genealogy in the Netherlands
- Arkiv Digital / KFM Consulting
- Capital District Genealogical Society
- Essex Society of Genealogists
- Family ChartMasters
- Family Tree Maker
- Genealogy House Publishers
- Genealogical Society of Vermont
- Heritage Productions
- Legacy Tree Genealogists
- Massachusetts Society of Genealogists
- National Institute for Genealogical Studies
- NERGC 2023
- New Hampshire Society of Genealogists, Inc. (NHSOG)
- Quebec Genealogical eSociety
- Rhode Island Genealogical Society
- Servicestar Microfilm Scanners
- Your DNA Guide
- William G. Pomeroy Foundation
The exhibit hall has always been a popular component of our conference and we are excited to tell you that with Cvent technology, we will be providing a “virtual” exhibit hall that meets your needs. The virtual Exhibit Hall will be available online to conference attendees and the general public for 61 days. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your society and customer base with national exposure to a targeted market.
For $75 your Virtual Booth can feature:
- Your organization or company name
- A description of your organization
- Downloadable files of brochures, membership applications, catalogs, photos and any other pertinent information about your society or products
- The names and photos of your booth’s virtual staff or society officers
- Live staffing, which is available with the two options listed below
- The option to offer a “door-prize” and collect email contact information for future communications
- A link to your organization’s social media platforms such as:
- Your website
- Your online store using your own secure ordering and payment links
- Your Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Your blog
- Your YouTube channel
- Anything else you’d like them to see
An additional option is available to enhance your Virtual Booth to facilitate personal interactions with interested conference attendees, answer questions and increase sales. For $25, you can purchase a button for attendees to join you in a video chat for open discussions or demonstrations.
- There will be training provided on how to set up your virtual booth for maximum benefit to your society or business. It will be important to reserve your space early, so you will have plenty of time and assistance to create a booth that will be exactly the way you want it and as successful or more successful as any of your in-person experiences in the past.
Each NERGC conference draws a larger audience than the previous conferences and we anticipate matching or exceeding our 2019 attendance record of over 1,000 enthusiastic genealogists. Because we will be virtual, we expect many new attendees, not only from New England but across the country. This will be an excellent opportunity to feature your society or business in our virtual Exhibit Hall where you can attract new members and showcase your society and merchandise.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
As there will be a limited number of booths, it is important to reserve your space early. The Exhibitors Booth Application and a sample graphic of a virtual booth are now available. A list of all of our different available advertising opportunities is available for download here, as well as on our website. Applications for Exhibitors Booths can only be accepted until March 21, so act now and reserve your booth today!
Registration for NERGC 2021 has already started, so start making plans to be a part of this exciting conference. Continue to follow our E-zines, Facebook page, and Blog to keep up-to-date on the planning and the excitement of this conference.
Contact Annette Smith, Exhibit Hall Chair, at email@example.com to reserve your virtual Exhibit Booth today!